Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Lenses!

I got a new set of lenses today! It's actually just a convertor lens (you attach it to your regular lens), but I'm still just as excited. (I can't justify a several hundred dollar purchase of a secondary lens quite yet, so I had to settle for the cheaper version...)

It's actually a two-in-one lens -- it's a 0.42x wide angle and a macro (you just screw off the wide angle portion and ta-da there's a macro lens).



Of course, since I was off today, I jumped at the opportunity to walk around the neighborhood and grab a couple shots with my new gadgets...










So I guess you get what you pay for... a lot of my shots were pretty blurry, and it seemed like my camera had a hard time focusing with extra lens on. We'll see how some shots with people in them turn out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment